My partner and I are looking to sort out our unemployment insurance with British Insurance

Q: My partner and I are looking to sort out our unemployment insurance with British Insurance.  Can you confirm if we are able to protect half of the mortgage payment each?  On the application form it asked for the total mortgage payment but didn’t let me specify the 50% amount.  Our payment is £880 and we intend to protect £440 each.  Is this possible?

A: You should apply separately for the unemployment protection insurance  to cover a portion of the mortgage each, you do not have to cover the full amount each.

This entry was posted in Insurance Answers and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *