Double trouble for Flood Victims

Properties that have flooded could see insurance premiums increased by 400 to 500 % the excess on these policies could also increase by very large ammounts. 

Policyholders claim that the worst areas are Worcestershire, the East Riding, Cumbria and Oxfordshire-Berkshire.

If you are having trouble with your insurance premiums contact our specialists at flood risk home insurance

This entry was posted in Flood Insurance and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Double trouble for Flood Victims

  1. Alan Bates says:

    In my opinion, if your living in an at-risk area get specialist insurance! You would if you lived in a region affected by hurricanes or earthquakes, and floods are no different. Global warming is effecting us all, people need to protect themselves rather than having a whinge when things go wrong!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *